Wooter Apparel is an apparel provider for sports teams and organizations. Anything from schools, colleges, leagues, tournaments, facilities and so on.
We have a lot of demand from organizations all over the world and are looking for graphic designers that can design the apparel. Browse 'designs' in the navigation menu to see our work.
An opportunity has emerged to join and add value to Wooter Apparel. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing sports apparel and promotional material to satisfy customer orders and promotional demands. Reporting to the Managers and working closely with Sales Representatives, responsibilities of this exciting role include:
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas
- Presenting ideas to clients including schools, clubs and corporate industries
- Meeting with clients and adjusting designs to fit their requirements
- Meeting schedules within time-frames indicated with the design department.
- Using computer software such as Adobe Illustrator or Coreldraw to execute designs.
- Designing and marketing for Wooter Apparel in various ways.
- Working with others such as production manager, sales team to complete the final product.
- Artistic Sensibility - Knowledge about design elements such as color and composition is vital for graphic designers. Artistic ability and creativity are essential.
- Technical Skill - The graphic design position requires the technical skills to use design software programs such as CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Communication Ability - Sometimes known as visual communication, the graphic design position will require the ability to effectively present ideas - both verbally and visually. You'll need to be able to sell your ideas to clients and work with them to achieve the end product they are looking for.
- Must have a strong passion for sports.
- Experience with sublimation and designing for sports apparel.
- Strong experience with Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw
Please ensure that you submit your design portfolio or email it along with your resume to tyrone(at)wooter.co
Job Type: Freelance and a full-time inhouse position available